comic strip,graphic design,rarenwise

Drink?

Yesterday, as I trekked my journey, I heard this statement several times through different references:

You can open someone up to, offer resources to or hand over a lead for opportunities to them, but unless they truly want to take that step to better their own self, take the lead or step…. They won’t. -Wise

Personal space :

“You can set boundaries, express your needs and state your desires with your “loved” ones but if they don’t have love and respect for you, they will not grant you.” -Wise

[Things E denied me of often]

An individuals reflection from yesterday’s post:

“You can encourage an alcoholic to get sober but in order for them to strive for sobriety, THEY must truly want it for themselves.” -PRIM M

🖍

What’s your relatable?

CLICK HERE FOR NEXT POST

38 thoughts on “Drink?

• 🧝‍♀️Rarenwise🧝‍♀️ says:

Definitely! I have been doing a decent job at loving myself. If you’d ever like some suggestions for those low days. I’ve got plenty of self love and self care tips to shed your way. 🧚‍♀️ you can find me on social media @rarenwise DM me. If you’d like that is.You probably have plenty of tips you can share as well🙏🏼

1. M. Sebastian says:

Oh noo, you did it too? Im so sorry. I cant believe we have gone through the same things, but I hope you find a way past the abuse and find yourself. Dont go back to that horrible man! Love yourself and heal. Then when you are ready you will find the one who can look past those scars. 🤗

Liked by 1 person

• 🧝‍♀️Rarenwise🧝‍♀️ says:

Well i DID go back. That’s in the past now. He lost me the night he laid his hands on me with intent to harm. Game over. He no longer. Will no longer have access to me. It’s been a bit since I’ve been with him. Healing ❤️‍🩹 as we speak. On the upward 😉 grateful to be here now and ecstatic that I can finally move forward into my blessings without him hindering my vibrations and growth. We are both going forward in a beautiful light

Liked by 1 person

• 🧝‍♀️Rarenwise🧝‍♀️ says:

Oh honey, I sit in gratitude for not getting myself stuck with a narcissist addictive who’s only goals was to tear me down and drag me through the mud right along with him. He almost took my life. Ruthlessly. No matter how much he comes at me with these fake profiles and negates what he did. He still has his cross to bear. That’s on him. Regret is something we feel when me lose something worthwhile. Today, I am joyous 1. For having my vibrations back. 2. Not having having someone in my life who’s only
      Intention for me was to use, misuse and harm me mentally and physically. 3. He was a loose cannon. Ain’t nobody got time for that mess. Purple ribbon 🎀 or pink ribbon 🤷🏼‍♀️

Liked by 1 person

• M. Sebastian says:

💗 im glad you got away from that, i was married to one of those. 9 years together. The recent one i let get away because im still dealing with being afraid of love after the narcissist. He was worthwhile, hence the pining. But im trying to focus on other things. If its meant to be it will be. And kudos to you, u have to find yourself again after being w a narcissist. Everyday you will heal a little more. And one day find that perfect one who will see past all the scars and love u no matter what. 💗

Liked by 1 person

• 🧝‍♀️Rarenwise🧝‍♀️ says:

🙌 most definitely. I whole heartedly believe of you are meant to be with him it will gravitate back to you. 😉🙌

Your a survivor as well and have come a long way. Don’t pine. Focus on you. Do yo. Work on you. Your beautiful. Amazing and inspiring. As you align everything else will too. Introspection is only half the battle. It’s putting our lessons into practices that gets us our touchdown. 🧐

Freeing ourselves from a narcissist whom they themselves cannot reflect nor look inward is a huge milestone. Whether we se rot or not. They do their best to distort our realities so that we can question our own logic and disbelieve in it. The mere fact that you can acknowledge that you “messed” up by letting one go is an upward motion towards growth. That’s big moves. Give yourself grace. Everything else will fall into place

Liked by 1 person

• M. Sebastian says:

Exactly, im outside of the halfway mark as weve been apart 6 years now and we were together about 9 so they say it takes half as long as the relationship to “get over it” but i feel narcissistic relationships are a special case. I have a wonderful boyfriend, but hes not the same connection and he posed no threat to me so i ended up w him easily. The other one threatened to “take me down” if you will, hence the fear of him. A totally kind and humble, very talented person though. Shy also and introverted. Who knows what the future holds, Im definitely working on me everyday.
        And the worst thing about narcissism is im not even totally sure if they realize what they are doing.

• 🧝‍♀️Rarenwise🧝‍♀️ says:

🙌 your getting there. That’s the big thing. I’m super grateful you stopped in my bloggerverse.

A revelation I came to:
        The connections we think we share with the narcissist is… a lie. They are really amazing actors. Liars. Deceiver. Manipulators. What may have felt like chemistry to you was most likely his day to day with all his… sources. Saddest part about a narcissist is that while they are “love bombing” you… they are also love bonding others at the same time. While they are in YOUR relationship they are also on the sideline making their “back up plans” lining up their other sources a.k.a victims

Liked by 1 person

• M. Sebastian says:

Yessss i dealt with this with my ex husband for 9 years. It was torture. When i left that relationship i was a shell if who i truly am. Its taken a lot of work to get back to who i am but you get there bit by bit. The more you do you, the more you becone yourself again.
        They really are terrible. His mother was the same exact way. Apple really didnt fall far from the tree with those two.

Liked by 1 person

• 🧝‍♀️Rarenwise🧝‍♀️ says:

And As sad as that may be, that’s generally the case. They gotta learn it from somewhere right

• M. Sebastian says:

Oh NOOOOO!!!! No way!!! I was 6 years ago, id rather die than be with that guy again. No he was a sweet man who chased me and showed interest and i in him but i didnt allow it to happen. He scared me because of him much i liked him.

Liked by 1 person

• 🧝‍♀️Rarenwise🧝‍♀️ says:

Yep I’ve been there. Not fun. One of my biggest regrets is the connection I walked away from way back when BECAUSE of the inhibitions and skeletons I was carrying from my narcissist. An even bigger regret is that I allowed my narcissist back into my life current day. All so that he could “punish me” for 1. Not being naive enough to fall for the manipulation like all his other sources. 2. Calling him out on his bs. 3. Not enabling the behavior and the addiction.

So I’m pretty excited about moving forward on life WITHOUT his lowering my vibrations ever again

Liked by 1 person

Comments (Name, Website and Email are optional) but heyyyy at least let me know who I'm interacting with

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s